• Then right click on the print spooler and open the properties.
• Now, select the programmed before the startup type starting from the drop menu.
• Now, press the begin and hold up until the working framework does its work.
• Lastly, check the status of your HP printer to check whether it has gone to on the web or not.
Now and then the printer settings are questionable and you need to change the settings physically to keep the printer working. On the off chance that the previously mentioned strategy doesn't work, at that point pursue the beneath steps:
• Open the control board on the working framework and after that discover the gadgets and printers on the rundown.
• Then, on the name of the printer you need to right click and choose the alternative of "See what's printing"